Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

A few hexes more ...

One of the things that David Crook passed on to me in exchange for a box of books was a large amount of Hexon II blue hexed terrain tiles. In total he gave me:
  • 36 x Blue six-hex terrain tiles
  • 20 x Blue single hex terrain tiles
As I already had ...
  • 21 x Blue six-hex terrain tiles
  • 20 x Blue single hex terrain tiles
... in my collection, I now own:
  • 57 x Blue six-hex terrain tiles
  • 40 x Blue single hex terrain tiles
This gives me a total of 382 blue hexes, and according to my rough calculations this would enable me to cover an area of approximately 9' x 4' in blue hexes ... which would be quite a nice size for a naval wargame.

Certainly something for me to think about in the run-up to COW2016.

2 comments:

  1. Funny hoe people are different from each other!

    You see blue hexes and see "water" for a naval warfare game. I see the same blue hexes and see "sky" for an air warfare game.

    My, oh my :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Supraperplex,

      You are absolutely right! I would never have thought of these hexes as being 'sky' ... but they so easily could be. Thanks for the great suggestion.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.