Pages

Saturday 18 April 2015

Some Rifles, a few Officers, and an NCO

No British Napoleonic wargames army would be complete without representatives of The Rifles ... so I have varnished and based eight of them to add to mine.


I have based the Rifle figures on individual bases so that they can be deployed singularly, in pairs, or as a unit of four figures.

I have also added three Officers on foot and a Guards NCO. (I thought that the latter was an Officer until I realised that he was wearing an Other Ranks uniform and pack. Although he is not a 'proper' Officer, I intend to use him as such.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.