Pages

Saturday 28 March 2015

Some more King's German Legion/Hanoverian troops

Another auction 'win' on eBay enabled me to add eight additional King's German Legion/Hanoverian figures to my collection of Del Prado pre-painted 25/28mm-scale Napoleonic figures. I already had almost enough 'spares' to varnish and base two additional bases of these figures, and the extra figures that I 'won' enabled me to increase the number of new bases to four.


I am now thinking of moving on to varnishing and basing the British figures in my collection, and with a bit of luck that should be completed by the end of April, leaving me May and early June to do the French figures.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,

    Finishing the French in early May/June eh? Methinks that will be nicely timed for the anniversary of a certain well known action in the Low Countries....

    Looking forward to seeing this lot in action though!

    All the best,

    DC

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Crook,

    You've guessed my cunning plan!

    Seriously, it was always my intention to re-fight Waterloo as close to the 200th anniversary if it is possible, and that is the deadline I am working towards.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.