Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Additions to the COW2013 programme already!

The metaphorical ink was hardly dry on my very recent blog entry about the COW2013 programme when two more sessions were added!

They are:

CATHOLIC SPECS (Jim Roche)
I’m a Christian. I’d like to suggest that you need to put on Catholic Specs to see Western military history more clearly. For most of our recorded history, Britain was Catholic. Yet even our military historians have a blind spot about this.

NEWBURY 1644 (Phil Steele)
An ECW toy soldier game with historical commands and restrictions.

I suspect that there might be even more 'new' sessions to come, but once I have taken the programme to the printers I will not be able to add them to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.