Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Back to the cold and wet

As some of you have no doubt realised, I have not been around much over the last month or so.

In the aftermath of my father's funeral, my wife and I took a long holiday ... to the Caribbean and back! We got back yesterday ... having missed the warmest day of the year so far in the UK ... and we are both suffering from heavy colds, the result – no doubt – of the damp and fog we sailed though for the last few days of our cruise.

I will be writing several long blog entries about what we saw and did whilst we were away, and these will be appearing over the next week or so. In the meantime I have a mountain of paperwork to do (Corporation Tax and VAT returns, for example) before I can do anything else.

4 comments:

  1. Ross Mac,

    Thanks!

    It was a great holiday ... but it is nice to be home again.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back with us Bob and I am pleased to hear of you having had a great holiday.As ever I await your posts with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tradgardmastare.

    Thanks very much for the welcome home!

    We had a great time - despite coming back with heavy colds - but getting home was a pleasure.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.