Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Memoir of Modern Battle (MOMBAT) and Art of Tactic: Operation Barbarossa

Whilst I remain in the doldrums regarding whether or not to construct my own version of Ian Dury's beautiful PORTABLE WARGAME terrain board, I have been doing some more thinking about the recently announced link-up between Richard Borg and Zvezda. As I own a lot of Zvezda's ART OF TACTIC: OPERATION BARBAROSSA terrain and playing pieces/model kits, and i have developed my own hybrid of Richard Borg's MEMOIR '44/Joseph Morschauser's 'Modern' wargames rules, I am thinking about putting the two together myself and seeing whether or not the combination works.

I intend to use the first scenario in the ART OF TACTIC: OPERATION BARBAROSSA scenario book for my play-test. It may take me a day or so to build the various models I will need, but with luck I should be able to run the play-test sometime over the weekend or early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.