Pages

Monday 28 November 2011

Inspiration drawn from other wargamers: Robbie Rodiss's Spencer Smith Cavalry

I recently mentioned that I had been sent some very nicely painted Seven Years War Spencer Smith Miniatures (both plastic and metal). They had been sent to me by Robbie Rodiss (AKA rob3rod) of the Independent Wargames Group, and I promised that once I had enough space on my wargames table that I would photograph them.

Well here they are!



I have not played any wargames set in the eighteenth century for a very long time ... but these figures have certainly encouraged me to think about doing so ... but not in the near future!

Yet again, thank you Robbie for these wonderful figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.