Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

The Imagi-world of 1891: Another further update

I have continued the process of adding information to THE IMAGI-WORLD OF 1891 page on this blog. I have now completed entries up to and including the Sublime Sultanate of Fezia, and I am now well over halfway through the process ... I hope!

It strikes me that it would be a good idea for me to make the text of THE IMAGI-WORLD OF 1891 page available in printed form as well as a page on my blog, and I am giving serious thought to this. The document would not only include the text but also copies of the various regional maps that I will be adding to THE IMAGI-WORLD OF 1891 page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.