Pages

Sunday 1 November 2009

A break from When Empires Clash! – Colonial Wars ... and London

My break from working on WHEN EMPIRES CLASH! – COLONIAL WARS has involved me also taking a break from London.

My wife and I went away for a few days – as we often do at this time of year – with the intention of doing the bulk of our Christmas shopping away from the hustle and bustle of London. We stayed in our usual haunt – the Le Strange Arms Hotel, Old Hunstanton in Norfolk – where we ate very well indeed and enjoyed some marvellous company. We even managed to do some of the planned shopping as well.

I did, however, have to take some work with me – all my students have given me their UCAS Personal Statements to check – and this, combined with everything else we did, left me little time for doing anything wargames-related except to take the odd glance over Joseph Morschauser’s book … again!

I am now back home refreshed and raring to go. I am just hoping that my enthusiasm ... and energy will survive for longer than a few days once I get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.