Pages

Friday 1 May 2009

5,000 hits! Thank you!

I checked my blog this morning, and realised that overnight it had received its 5,000th 'hit' since I added a hit counter in February. Until then I had not actually looked at the statistics in any depth, and I was surprised to see that on one day last month my blog had had 144 'hits', and that the daily average in over 50.

So it's a big 'thank you' to everyone who has read my blog so far, and an even bigger 'thank you' to everyone who has commented on what I have written. Even if no one read it, I would still write my blog ... but knowing that there are people out there who want to share my random ramblings is an even greater encouragement for me to continue blogging.

2 comments:

  1. It may be even more than that, as a lot of people may be getting your posts via Google reader (I do), so can read your blog without even visiting... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve,

    I never thought of that!

    Many thanks (I like to learn new things!)

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.