Pages

Saturday 21 February 2009

Battle Cry

Yesterday the Post Office finally managed to unite me with the second-hand copy of BATTLE CRY that I bought from eBay. It had been sitting in the local collection depot for nearly a week because it was too large for the postman to deliver it. Unfortunately when I went to collect it earlier in the week they could not find it, but yesterday they searched for a bit longer and found it.

As far as I can see the game is complete, and I look forward to trying it out in due course. I already own MEMOIR '44, the game mechanisms for which were based on those developed by Richard Borg for BATTLE CRY. As a result it should not take me too long to get the hang of the rules for BATTLE CRY and to start playing games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.